The following are the Lockstep Solutions differentiators.
Lockstep Solutions Value Proposition – Resources and Consulting
1. Lean Processes. We have performed Lean and Six Sigma on the staffing efforts and aligned it to the CTQs from existing clients such as reduction in manager‘s time to hire, culture compatibility, skills including a process to identify the correct search words. Established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for consistent service delivery and policy adherence.
2. Certified Woman Owned/Minority Owned Business. Lockstep is a nationally recognize Woman Owned and Minority Owned business.
3. Knowledgeable Staff. The recruiting/sourcing staff bachelor’s degrees including engineering degrees. This was based on the lean effort to ensure that the steps earlier in the process make the best use of time spent in later stages of recruiting effort.
4. Internal Training. We conduct internal training on a variety of VMS systems – FieldGlass, Beeline and others making sure that recruiters understand the normal behavior of such systems. This allows for a consistent output.
5. Quality Compliance. Comprehensive compliance program – this includes workforce screening – for roles with a technical skill demand, we technically screen candidates using existing technical resources at Lockstep as well as a myriad of other evaluation methods/tools. In one case we interviewed 85 candidates for various IT positions in a team and sent 8 resumes to the hiring manager of which 6 were hired. We also implement customized quality screening processes around our specific client needs (i.e. background, drug screening, credit screening, driving, education, and others).d
6. Transparency. Lockstep believes that we best provide our services viewed as an extension of your organization. Therefore our resources blend in and become part or your team and work as part of your organization.
7. Reach. Ability to supply resources anywhere within the United States.
8. Highly Insured. Very high levels of insurance coverage – Since we are engaged in highly complicated work for our clients, we carry high levels of insurance. This serves as a barrier to entry for our competitors and allows us to provide services to clients needing high levels of skills for the consultants performing mission critical work.
9. Offshore Delivery Capability. We have an offshore location that delivers solutions and support services to Lockstep clients. This allows us to come up with solutions that are more customized to meet client needs around skill and cost blending. Our delivery model allows for clients to take advantage of the cost savings of moving work off-shore without jeopardizing the end results.
10. Professional Services. Lockstep can provide complete solutions to clients that are looking for a more deliverable based or fixed cost approach via Statement of Work executions. This reduces the risk of over-budget and delayed deployment scenarios. Lockstep is uniquely capable of proving help with quotations, has the infrastructure for development and process knowledge for deployment as well as Change Acceleration Process at the clients to embrace new IT implementations. We have won bids and successfully performed email migrations, Content and Document platform implementation/customization and migrations, support transfers and data analysis.
11. Cost Savings. Lockstep has leveraged its understanding of Lean and utilized that methodology to streamline efficiencies. In addition, Lockstep is a fairly flat organization. In addition, via the ability to leverage onsite/offshore models, Lockstep is able to provide the most cost-effective Products, Resources and Solutions.
12. Industry Knowledge. Lockstep has worked in most every major industry and therefore understands the unique challenges that each industry faces. Many of our solutions and services are customized to specific industries – so that clients get what they really need.
13. Flexibility. Lockstep is flexible and customizable to every client relationship. We have the ability to work directly with client management or via a VMS solution. We have the flexibility in delivery and invoicing. We also are flexible when clients need to fill a spot using a Contract-to-Hire or Direct Hire.
14. Talent. Lockstep’s recruiting process, tools and talent pool allow us to find the best available talent for any project.
15. Relationship Based. Lockstep knows the value of having excellent relationships with both our clients and our resources. This allows Lockstep to truly work in harmony and help a client get business and IT in stride.
We would be happy to share all information related to the above during a vendor selection process at your firm.